- We accept pets only with mandatory advance notice. Daily extra charge is applied.
- Unfortunately, pets are not allowed in the restaurant.
- Pets do not have access to the private beach. They may be walked on leash along the paved walkway adjacent to the beach.
- In the common areas of the hotel, pets must be brought on a leash or in a pet carrier.
- It is absolutely forbidden to let pets on beds, armchairs, chairs, tables, etc.
- The owner accepts full responsibility for damages that may result from his/her pets.
- Pets must be accustomed to clean living environments. The Management reserves the right to charge an additional fee to owners if the pet causes too much mess and/or damage.
- For safety reasons and your pet’s comfort, the maid will not clean the room if your pet is left unattended. Please ask the Reception to schedule the daily tidying up time.
- For hygiene and safety reasons, guests must provide for their pet by bringing appropriate kennels, cages or carriers. The hotel does not provide such materials and equipment.